How can I participate?
- Students: Sign up on www.Code.org and participate in Hour of Code with your class or on your own.
- Teachers: Start an Hour of Code program with your students on Georgia Day of Code and motivate students to try coding and exploring computer science. You don’t have to have coding experience to get your classroom involved!
- Parents: Join your kids for Georgia Day of Code! Encourage your children’s schools to participate, approach your place of employment, and motivate any student groups you’re involved with to join in on the fun.
- Colleges/Universities: Initiate an on-campus coding event for students and teachers, and reach out to local K-12 schools and offer to assist with their Georgia Day of Code programs.
- School Districts: Encourage every school in your district to participate in the Georgia Day of Code. Become an Hour of Code Partner District.
- Legislators: Encourage all residents in your district to participate in Hour of Code and support computer science initiatives in local schools.
- Companies: TAG Member companies are encouraged to empower employees to participate in Hour of Code. Send employees into local schools and organizations to assist with their Georgia Day of Code Initiatives.
- Organizations/Non-profits: Host events for community members on Georgia Day of Code.