Coding for Concerts
Coding for Concerts will focus on middle and high school students to encourage excitement for coding early in their educational journey.
- Students will complete coding courses, in which content will be provided by TAG Ed, to receive credits towards concert tickets, merch, autographed photos, and even video chats with artists.
- Students must pass the course to get credit.
- Students may take as many courses as they wish, however they will not receive credit for taking the same course twice, unless they did not receive credit the first time.
- Students are highly encouraged to take coding courses through their school as well, as those completed courses will also count towards Coding for Concerts credits.
- Proof is required via transcript.
Live Nation Partnership
- Each course that a student completes will equate to a specific number of credits that they can save and use towards concert tickets or Live Nation merch.
- Live Nation tickets or merch have not been determined.
- Each course that a student completes will equate to a specific number of credits that they can save and use towards an autographed photo, a cameo, a 5–10-minute video chat, or concert tickets.
- Specific artists donations to be determined.
- Courses offered will be determined in the near future.
- Artist and Live Nation donations are pending.
Each course = 5 Credits
- 5 Credits = Live Nation merch item
- 10 Credits= Autographed photo
- 15 credits= Artist Cameo
- 20 Credits= Concert Tickets
- 25 Credits= Video chat with artist
- Participants do not get all of these prizes by completing 5 courses. They can either decide to turn in their credits for the smaller prizes or save them up for the bigger prizes.
- Hourly courses may be available.
- Course content may vary.